You can purchase our school uniform from either of the following two suppliers. CLICK ON THE LINKS TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITES.
Smarty Schoolwear sell quality tailored uniforms and sportswear via their online site or you can visit their store, which is based in Stevenage town centre. They have been supplying tailored school uniforms for over 30 years. All their uniforms are designed to the highest specifications and quality and supplied using renowned efficient customer service. They keep their prices very competitive and have stock of all uniforms throughout the year.
Second hand uniform can be purchased from 'The Living Room'
Children will wear a full school uniform.
We want children to be proud of their school and to wear the correct uniform, including the school sweatshirt or fleece at all times (or the correct colour polo shirt). The uniform is simple, but smart. It helps the children to identify with each other and with our local community.
At secondary school, and possibly in future employment, the children will need to adhere to a ‘dress policy’ and we prepare them for managing this accountability in a primary school setting.
At Camps Hill, children are expected to wear the following. This uniform is not gender specific:
• White polo shirt, plain or with school badge - Required
Clothing for PE
• New school black and red Camps Hill PE t-shirt or plain white t-shirt (Camps Hill logo permitted) - Required
• Black / grey jogging bottoms or leggings - Required
• Black or red shorts that are suitable to do sports in - Required
• Camps Hill jumper, fleece, or Camps Hill Hoodie- Optional
• Trainers - Required
• No jewellery – studs must be covered on PE days
The below letter will be sent home with children if the above uniform criteria is not met:
Book Bag- Optional
PE Bag- Optional
Woolly Hat - Optional
The following are not permitted