We want children to be proud of their school and to wear the correct uniform, including the school sweatshirt or fleece at all times. The uniform is simple, but smart. It helps the children to identify with each other and with the local community.
All children are expected to wear:
- White polo shirt, plain or with school badge
- Red polo shirt, plain or with school badge
- Black or grey trousers (boys or girls)
- Knee length black or grey skirt (girls)
- Red sweatshirt with school logo or a Red school fleece with school logo
- Sensible black shoes, capable of being polished
- Black indoor plimsolls or soft shoes to change into
Clothing for PE
- White t-shirt plain or with school badge
- Red shorts
- Plain black tracksuit trousers for winter (optional)
- Trainers for outdoors
Book Bag, PE Bag, Cap, Wooly Hat (available from the school office)
The following are not permitted
- Any extreme fashion haircuts or dyed hair
- Jewellery, except for single stud earrings and watches
Swimming takes place in Year 4 only. Your child will need swimming costume/trunks, swimming hat and a towel. Goggles may be worn by arrangement with the swimming teacher.
Uniform Order Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or a higher version to open PDF files. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from Adobe's web site.