We take children from two years of age to rising five years old, this includes Nursery age children (you can use your fifteen hours entitlement in our Preschool).
From September 2014, two year olds who meet any one of the following criteria will be eligible for a free early education place:
* If they meet the eligibility criteria also used for free school meals
* If their families receive working tax credits and have an annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year
* If they have a current statement of special educational needs ( SEN ) or an education, health and care plan
* If the child attracts disability living allowance
* If they are looked after by the local authority
* If they have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order
Children become eligible the term after their second birthday. To discuss applying for a funded place, please call 01438 233800 and ask for Sharon, the Centre Manager.